Out-of-Body ExperiencewithNanci Trivellato
June 21, 2023
Here she summarizes her experience of training thousands of individuals, around the world, to have out-of-body experiences over the last three decades.
Interview brings ethnographic perspective to discover the meaning of near-death experiences to those who have had them.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for an interview with Dr. Suzanne Gordon author of, Field Notes From the Light: An Ethnographic Study of the Meaning and Significance of Near-Death Experiences. During the interview Gordon talks about bringing Ethnography to near-death experience research:
For more visit: https://www.skeptiko.com/suzanne-gordon-looks-deeply-into-near-death-experiences/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on June 24, 2015