Psychoactive DrugswithDennis McKenna
February 17, 2023
In this video he describes his evolution from a psychenautical pioneer to a scientist and educator in the realm of psychedelics.
Interview with esteemed Berkeley philosopher and consciousness researcher Dr. John Searle examines the state of academic consciousness research.
For more visit https://www.skeptiko.com/224-john-searle-and-the-science-bullies
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on February 9, 2015