Alex Tsakiris of Skeptiko interviews Christian mystic Albert LaChance and religious scholar Rebecca Goodwin on experiencing spirituality, and the gap between science and religion.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for an interview with Christian mystic Albert LaChance and religious scholar Rebecca Goodwin. During the interview LaChance explains his methodology for how to bridge the gap between science and religion:
For more visit: https://www.skeptiko.com/263-albert-lachance-the-third-covenant/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on June 17, 2015