George George Paxinos is a heavyweight. With over 45 books on the structure of the brain of humans and experimental animals his groundbreaking work has been cited more than almost any other in science, but that’s not why I wanted to talk to George.
Listen to the full interview (with transcript):
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the ever expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics.”
Published on February 11, 2017