Henry Corbin and the Mundus ImaginaliswithTom Cheetham
August 4, 2023
Here he describes the life and scholarship of the French scholar, Henry Corbin, particularly with reference to Iranian mysticism and his concept of the imaginal.
Atheist David Fitzgerald seeks to dispel Christian myths.
Listen to the full interview (with transcript):
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the ever expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics.”
Published on August 4, 2017