The New Era in UFO ResearchwithJacques Vallée
January 27, 2023
Having recently attended an international gathering of UFO researchers, Jacques reviews the history and reflects on the state-of-the-art in UFO research today.
Dr. Bernardo Kastrup on the growing acceptance of his controversial theories of consciousness.
For more visit:
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on April 18, 2018