America’s Mystical InheritancewithRonnie Pontiac
May 29, 2023
Here he focuses primarily on the colonial period of American history, emphasizing the influence of 17th century Rosicrucian tradition.
Alex asks why Michael Shermer turns a blind eye to certain research.
For more visit
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on July 1, 2018