What makes near-death experiences similar across cultures? L-O-V-E
Alex Tsakiris of Skeptiko interviews religious scholar Dr. Gregory Shushan on the parallels between near-death experience accounts across cultures.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for an interview with author and religious studies scholar Dr. Gregory Shushan. During the interview Dr. Shushan offers his opinion on whether or not there is a universal morality to be found in near-death experiences:
For more visit: https://www.skeptiko.com/265-dr-gregory-shushan-cross-cultural-comparison-near-death-experiences/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on June 18, 2015