William Butler Yeats and MagicwithJames Tunney
April 24, 2023
Here he focuses on the life and work of one of the most significant poets of the twentierth century. Yeats at one time claimed that nothing was more important to his work than magic.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for an interview with Tim Freke, author of, The Mystery Experience. During the interview Freke discusses what science has become.
For more visit https://www.skeptiko.com/249-tim-freke-soul-crushing-science
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on December 20, 2014