Steve Miller, Near Death Experience and Christian Doctrine – Skeptiko #218
Interview examines whether or not near-death experience research conclusions contradict Christian doctrine of heaven and the afterlife.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for an interview with Steve Miller author of, Near-Death Experiences as Evidence for the Existence of God and Heaven. During the interview Miller talks about his conclusions:
For more visit: https://www.skeptiko.com/218-steve-miller-does-near-death-experience-contradict-christian-doctrine/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on June 22, 2015