SCIENCE HAS ITS ENEMIES, BUT THEY MAY NOT BE WHO YOU THINK
Will Storr went looking for science’s enemies and found Creationists aren’t the only threat.
Alex Tsakiris of Skeptiko interviews author and journalist Will Storr on science, the scientific method and why we believe what we believe.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for an interview with investigative journalist & author Will Storr. During the interview Storr explains how the scientific method can help us transcend our often-times muddled thinking processes:
For more visit: https://www.skeptiko.com/262-will-storr-enemies-of-science/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on June 17, 2015