Interviews Alexander Moreira-Almeida, Erlendur Haraldsson, Robert Almeder, and Stanley Krippner discuss the relationship between mind and body, and the end of Materialism.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris and Dr. Richard Grego for interviews with Dr. Alexander Moreira-Almeida, Dr. Erlendur Haraldsson, Dr. Robert Almeder, and Dr. Stanley Krippner from the American Psychology Association conference. During the interview Grego comments on Almeder’s presentation:
For more visit: https://www.skeptiko.com/richard-grego-finds-materialism-waning/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on July 15, 2015