December 26, 2021
Here is a link to a short video documenting RJ’s amazing self-cure: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=crV8Z6eOIdw&t=34s
As a philosopher, Dr. Evan Thompson thinks near-death experiences are all in your brain, but what do NDE researcher say?
Interview with Evan Thompson, author of Waking, Dreaming, Being on whether near-death experience evidence falsifies the neuroscience model of consciousness.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for an interview with Ken Jordan about the consciousness revolution and the shifting paradigm in science and our culture:
For more visit: https://www.skeptiko.com/281-dr-evan-thompson-finds-near-death-experience-evidence-unconvincing/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on July 29, 2015