Dr. Larry Malerba shows why the success of complementary and holistic medicine can be traced to a paradigm shift in science.
Alex Tsakiris of Skeptiko interviews Dr. Larry Malerba, about holistic medicine and how scientific materialism fails medicine.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for an interview with Dr. Larry Malerba to discuss his work with homeopathy and the limitations of materialistic medical science:
For more visit https://www.skeptiko.com/271-dr-larry-malerba-how-materialism-fails-medicine/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on April 18, 2015