Alexander Dugin’s Russian MetaphysicswithCharles Upton
January 20, 2023
Here he addresses inconsistencies in the spiritual/political theory carrying great weight in Russia today.
This Harvard-trained researcher is trying to unlock the secrets of enlightenment and put it into an online course.
Alex Tsakiris of Skeptiko interviews Dr. Jeffery Martin, Harvard-trained social scientist and researcher on enlightenment about whether enlightenment can be taught.
Join Skeptiko host Alex Tsakiris for an interview with Harvard-trained social scientist Dr. Martin. During the interview Martin discusses the goals of his research on transformational states:
For more visit: https://www.skeptiko.com/267-jeffery-martin-can-enlightenment-be-taught/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on February 25, 2015