Dr. Bernardo Kastrup says religious myths are, More Than Allegory |312|
Dr. Bernardo Kastrup joins Alex Tsakiris of Skeptiko to discuss the transformative power of religious myths and his new book, More Than Allegory.
For an MP3 version and more shows see: https://www.skeptiko.com/?s=kastrup
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on April 26, 2016