Dr. Bernardo Kastrup is not a religious person, but here he talks about his personal connection to the religious experience and how it can help us transcend the ordinary.
Check out the full interview at: https://www.skeptiko.com/?s=kastrup
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover six main categories:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the every expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries to our understanding of it.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics”.
Published on April 26, 2016