The Simulation Hypothesis, may sound like a strange idea, but it’s gaining attention among serious physicists. Have they considered what this means for materialism?
Link to the full interview: https://www.skeptiko.com/kent-forbes-simulation-hypothesis-defeats-materialism-323/
Forum discussion: https://www.skeptiko-forum.com/threads/kent-forbes-does-the-simulation-hypothesis-defeat-materialism-323.3356/
Skeptiko.com is the #1 podcast covering the science of human consciousness. We cover:
– Near-death experience science and the ever growing body of peer-reviewed research surrounding it.
– Parapsychology and science that defies our current understanding of consciousness.
– Consciousness research and the ever expanding scientific understanding of who we are.
– Spirituality and the implications of new scientific discoveries.
– Others and the strangeness of close encounters.
– Skepticism and what we should make of the “Skeptics.”
Published on July 28, 2016